Medical Imaging Spare Parts – FAQ
LBN Medical offers a wide range of medical imaging spare parts. We offer parts from all the major brands, including Siemens, Philips, Canon, GE, and more. Furthermore, our large stock holds parts for all medical imaging modalities, such as ultrasound machine parts, MRI spare parts, CT scanner spare parts, and more.
You can always rely on us for fast delivery, we know that this is of importance to you.
We offer both new and high-quality used medical imaging parts and if you have a request for a part not in stock, we also source on demand. Our experienced parts department has a large and reliable network.
In 2022, LBN Medical was acquired by DirectMed Parts & Service, the largest diagnostic imaging parts supplier, which now gives us access to additional 65.000 parts from our US inventory.
Medical Imaging Spare Parts – Quick Overview
LBN offers both new and used medical imaging spare parts
- Our medical spare parts department focuses purely on parts requests – sourcing and ordering
- The deadline for order and shipment of medical imaging parts from stock same day is 16:00
- Deadline for orders from OEMs (1 day lead time to us) 15:00
- We also do exchange deals, usually, we need defective parts returned to us within 2 weeks
- We can blind ship medical imaging parts directly to sites on your behalf
Our warehouse set-up prioritizes parts turnaround same day. Furthermore we have a skilled packaging team who ensures professional packaging for safe transport. We know that this is important to avoid transport damages.
Contact us and we will be happy to help you find the medical spare parts you need, regardless of whether it is ultrasound machine parts, CT scanner spare parts, MRI spare parts, mammography machine parts, ultrasound probes, or something else.
FAQ to our Spare Parts Team
1. I want to request a part, what information should I have available to get the best support?
The main details we need to provide the best support will be a part number, a brief description of the part and the model name of the system the part is needed for. It would be great if you can also forward a picture of the part. You can send all these details to parts@lbnmedical, and our parts team will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
2. Can you ship parts worldwide? Can you arrange it for me?
We do ship parts worldwide and we can arrange packing and shipping for you. The cost will vary depending on the size of the part and the destination; therefore, we will specify the costs case by case.
3. Can you ship direct to third party (ie hospital) if needed?
We can blind-ship your orders and ship directly to site to save time.
4. Which carriers do you use?
We work with different couriers, always choosing the most appropriate depending on the destination. However, we prefer to use DHL and TNT. If you wish that we use a specific one, you just let us know when placing your order.
5. How do you ensure the parts are packed safely for transport?
We always inspect the parts before shipment, making sure they are all in the best condition. Afterwards, our warehouse team ensures the best packing option depending on the dimensions, weight, and features of the part.
6. What is the lead time from placing the order until the part is shipped out?
That depends. If the part is ready to ship and you have payment terms with us, we can have it shipped out the same day. If you don’t have payment terms, we will need to receive the payment first. In case we need to source the part externally, it will depend on the location of the part, but usually it takes 1-3 days.
7. Until what time can I send you the order so it can be proceeded the same day?
Deadline for orders with parts that are on stock and can be shipped out the same day: 16:00. For orders through OEMs 15:00.
8. Which are the main brands you are dealing with?
We deal mainly with GE, Canon, Siemens and Philips, through our large network we can support on all brands.
9. What systems are the parts you are selling needed for?
We sell parts for all medical imaging equipment: UL, CT, MRI and X-ray.
10. How can I pay my purchase? Is there any fee when paying via credit card or Paypal?
The most common type of payment is through bank transfer. Here you have our bank details:
Jyske Bank EUR
Account No.: 0001102673
Swift code: JYBADKKK
If you prefer to pay using your credit card, there will be an additional fee of 4%. If the payment is done via Paypal, the fee will be 7%.
11. In case I have the defective part available, shall I ship it to your facilities when I place the order?
Sometimes we are selling our parts on ‘exchange’, which means that we can offer you a better price if you ship the defective part to our facilities. We will specify when quoting you.
12. What about if the part is not working, do you offer warranty?
Yes we sell our parts with warranty. The parts from our stock are usually sold with a 30 days warranty. The ones we are sourcing are sold with different warranties, we always specify it when we send you the quote.
13. Can I make a claim?
Of course, if it should happen that you have an issue with any of the parts, we have sold to you, please let us know as soon as possible in order for us to support you with a solution. We will need a brief description of the problem and images or small videos documenting the issue will be also appreciated. Depending on the case, we should be able to send you a replacement part. In case there is no replacement part available, and the claim is approved, we will proceed with a refund.
14. In case I buy a part and then I realize I don’t need it anymore; can I return it?
If you order a part and afterwards you realize you don’t need it, you should notify us as soon as possible (maximum 1 week after receiving the part). Most probably you will be able to return it in exchange for a restock fee.
15. Can I rent a part or have a part repaired?
Unfortunately, we do not offer renting of parts. Our main business is not repairing parts, but we are always willing to help our customers. Therefore, in case you need a repair, you can always check with us. We might have a partner who can assist.
For spare parts requests, fill in the form below:
You are welcome to contact us with any requests or questions. Simply fill in the form and we will get back to you within two working days.
Our popular articlesLearning Centre
Guide to Your Next Ultrasound
This guide to ultrasound machines offers an extensive overview of the many things you can consider when you are looking to buy an ultrasound.
Guide to Your Next Mammography System
All you need to know before purchasing a mammography machine, including price, options, accessories and more.