Job opening in our Purchasing Team – LBN Medical
Being well-known for our expertise and credibility, LBN Medical A/S has experienced remarkable growth and holds a dominant position in the used market of medical imaging equipment worldwide. As further growth and changing market demands are expected, we are looking to recruit a talented and proactive Purchasing Assistant for our Purchasing department. If you are good at building relations, performance driven, and business focused, this could very well be you.
In the position, you will be reporting directly to the VP Sales & Business Development. Working from our office in Aalborg, Denmark, you will be a part of an international team characterized by diverse cultures.
As a Purchasing assistant your main focus is to achieve annual purchasing expectations and your tasks will all be related to international purchasing. This includes communicating with suppliers, mainly on phone, WhatsApp and e-mail, handling orders, and cooperating well with all departments to ensure timely and top service.
We are looking for a colleague with the following skills:
- Eagerness to achieving your goals in every matter
- Good communication skills that gives you the ability to work well with suppliers
- Language skills, fluent English is a must and one additional language is preferred (French is a plus)
- Well structured and used to work with CRM systems and ERP systems
- Ability to learn fast – to gain a solid knowledge of our products and procedures
- A great workplace with a good atmosphere in an international team
- An opportunity for you to grow your responsible areas and tasks in close cooperation with the team and managers
- Diverse and challenging days with different suppliers, products and markets
- Flexible working hours
Daily routines will involve contacting and developing new potential suppliers. Therefore, the person we are looking for must be service-minded, structured, and organized. You must thrive in a busy work environment and be able to handle several tasks at the same time. Deadlines will be a part of your workday.
Being experienced in handling more languages and different cultures is a big plus, as a minimum you must master English fluently.
Candidates with a business education is preferred, however, most important is that you enjoy the above-mentioned tasks, that you are top-motivated and ready to apply yourself to the tasks in cooperation with great colleagues.
Different nationalities with common goals
You get the opportunity to work with international business in a market – and company – constantly growing and changing. The culture in LBN Medical A/S is characterized by different cultures. We are all enthusiastic about generating serious results through long-lasting and close business relations.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact VP Sales & Business Development, Jesper K. Nielsen, on phone +45 25 19 35 20. To apply, please send an application and CV to Jesper K. Nielsen at email@example.com.