Handy Warehouse Assistant
Do you want to help make a difference in the working day of an exciting workplace?
Please note – We receive applications only on e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LBN Medical ApS in Aalborg deals in high-tech equipment for the healthcare industry with appr. 50 employees and exporting to 130 countries. The company was founded in 2003 and is a vibrant and dynamic company.
It is important that you can work efficiently with your hands and ordinary hand tools, since a big part of our work at the warehouse is packing systems by building our own wooden boxes (measuring, cutting, screwing).
We are looking for someone who can contribute to the good working environment and who will keep the good spirit even when we are busy.
- Secure that incoming systems are quickly checked and passed on to our test function
- Secure that outgoing systems are packed securely and ready at the agreed time
- Loading and unloading of trucks and ensure correct documentation
- Participate in the daily planning of work tasks according to deadlines
- Update incoming and outgoing deliveries in our IT system
- Communication with the rest of the organization in order to ensure our high-level quality
- Contribute to the development of the warehouse function, including optimization of internal processes and workflows, knowledge sharing and interaction across the organization
- You have a relevant warehouse background and have a forklift truck certificate
- You must be robust, curious and have a positive approach and good energy
- You have a very practical approach and like to use your hands and ordinary hand tools to measure, saw and screw wooden boxes together for the outgoing systems
- Service minded, you understand the customer’s situation
- Your written and spoken English must be at a basic level for communicating in an international company such as LBN Medical.
You are offered:
LBN Medical offers an exciting job with a large interface, where you have the opportunity for both personal and professional development. You will be part of an inspiring environment with great diversity. We offer you a salary on terms in accordance with the Employers’ and Salaried Employees’ Act based on qualifications, and we offer health insurance, accident insurance, and a pension scheme.
If you want to know more about the job or about LBN Medical, you are welcome to contact Warehouse Team Leader Morten Andresen at email@example.com.
Send your application:
If you think this could be you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, and employment will take place when we find the right person.